• September 17, 2019

  • Item 1.  Joe Pavona called the meeting to order.  Members in attendance: Joe Pavona, Sean Looman, Joe Tonnos, Pat Lipsey, Cindy Carson, Sue Webster, Tracy Pinto and Carol Chapman.

    Item 2.  The Minutes from the July 30, 2019 were unanimously approved.

    Item 3.  Board Reports
    Treasurer:  Sean provided written reports as of August 31, 2019 including revenue, expenses and balances for both the Legal and General Fund Accounts.  Discussion followed.
    LINC:  Sue provided an update and reminded members that LINC meets every third Thursday of the month.  Sue informed the Board that she had to stepdown as Board LINC representative due to scheduling conflicts.  Board approved Cindy Carson and Kathy Pavona as new LINC representatives.  
    Membership:  N/A
    Maintenance:  Joe P reported that all landscape maintenance was progressing as scheduled with no unexpected developments.  Joe also confirmed that Land Visions had been formally replaced with Redwood Landscaping to provide lawn irrigation system maintenance per Board approval at the July 30, 2019 meeting.
    Webmaster:  Tracy reported that all is functioning acceptably with ILEHA website, and, she will work with Sean on paying our annual fee to the website host.

    Item 4.  Old Business
    Directory:  Tracy shared final draft of new neighborhood directories and Board provided final approval to have directories printed/copied.  Tracy will contact Board members when directories are completed and ready for distribution.  Section Board members will handle distribution for their respective neighborhood section.
    Deed Restrictions (Fencing Resolution):  Joe P presented the final draft, as prepared by Attorney Doug Austin, for Board review and approval.  The Board unanimously approved the Resolution.  As the Resolution requires the signature of the Board Secretary, Pat will sign in the presence of a Notary Public and have it notarized.  It then will be forwarded back to Joe P and on to Doug Austin for proper filling with the County Registrar of Deeds.
    Drain Commissioner Meeting:  Joe T and Sue will continue to work with Drain Commissioner’s office on setting up a meeting to discuss surface water issues of concern to the neighborhood.
    Host LINC Meeting:  Board may consider hosting a LINC meeting at some point in the future.
    Non-payment of Dues:  Joe P and Sean will prepare and mail out Second Notices for dues payments to those members that have not yet paid their 2019/20 dues.  Also, process to begin on filing liens on owners’ lots that have not paid prior year(s) dues.
    Hannah Farms:  Joe P provided an update.

    Item 5.  New Business
    Discussion developed about the possibility of further improvement at the ILE entrance by cleaning up the northeast corner of the front entrance parcel on the east side of Comanche.  This will be added to the list of potential projects to be considered for next season.

    Item 6.  The next meeting is scheduled for January 16, 2020.

    Item 7.  The meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.

%d bloggers like this: